The ideal candidate will be responsible to take on the role of junior condominium manager. All operational and financial aspects of condominium management will be part of the tasks to be performed, including budget control, maintenance requests, owners’ meetings and Reserve Fund Studies. You will act as a condominium manager under the supervision of a licensed condo manager with the firm, unless a valid licence from CMRAO has been obtained.
• Obtain quotes and do follow-ups with all outside contractors for maintenance request and repairs
• Assist with monthly Board meeting preparation, minutes and follow-up tasks
• Answer to the Board’s requests and take note of owners’ requests
• Assist in the preparation of Status Certificates, PIC, NOIC, UIC
• Availability to troubleshoot in emergency situations. All hours of the week.
• Providing service to several people or departments, working under many simultaneous deadlines
• Assist in the preparation of budgets, monthly bank reconciliation, collection of condo fees, etc.
• At least 1 year of property management experience
• Working knowledge of Condo Law and condominium living
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skill
• Detail-oriented and strong communication skills
• Fluency in both official languages shall be considered a must
• Willingness to be mobile- the role requires work to be performed on site, and in office
Pour postuler, veuillez vous rendre au centre le plus proche de chez vous, à Casselman ou Orléans, afin de parler avec un agent. Veuillez vous rendre sur notre page contact