Description de l'offre
REPORTS TO : Customer Service Manager
This job profile is not exhaustive. Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned from time to time by the position supervisor, including providing coverage when other members of the team are absent.
The individual is responsible for serving customers by efficiently dispatching technicians to service calls. This requires communicating constantly with the technicians, and other team members, in order to affect the repairs as quickly as possible, with consideration for their skills, parts inventory, availability, and locations. Timely service is paramount for delivering excellent customer service. The individual is also responsible for the administrative processes behind the scenes involving work orders, timesheets, and data entry, which flow out of the service calls and are needed for invoicing and payroll.
- Prioritizes service calls and dispatches them to the appropriate service technicians.
- Receives updates from technicians on time-in, time-out, and work times.
- Follows up on different call statuses and assure completion of open jobs within acceptable delays, taking into consideration the specifics of the job. As needed, change the calls from complete to pending.
- Monitors the overall efficiency of service and dispatch, (turnaround times, service delays, first visit service, etc.) advises CSRs so they can follow up with customers.
- At the end of each day, schedules the next morning’s first calls with each technician.
- Dispatches assigned technicians for scheduled planned maintenance contracts.
- As needed, creates indexes and measures that allow Choquette CKS to monitor progress in that area. Recommends and implements any process improvement pertaining to the dispatch area. Run Service order Recap Report Weekly (SO-5-11).
- As time sheets are sent in by technicians, investigates the variances and confirm work orders, times etc. to put through the information for payroll and the paperwork for data entry
Education, Experience, and Licenses/Certifications
- Minimum education: high school graduation
- Minimum 3 years of related customer service and minimum 1 year of dispatching experience.
- Must have experience with a current ERP system
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability and proficiency in MS Office suite of applications.
- Working knowledge of the geography of assigned regions
- Minimum 50 wpm
- Ability to think quickly and handle multiple demands simultaneously
- Ability to work in a noisy environment.
Level of Decision Making
To be developed.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Ability to sit, and operate a computer and telephone for long periods of time
- Lifting or moving up to 10lbs may be required
- Overtime may be required