Description de l'offre
Performs a variety of customer service, in store, marketing, promoting, advertising and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale and delivery of parts and accessories that contribute to the efficient, safe, and profitable operation of the parts department. Ongoing responsibility for leading the counter parts sales and customer service responsibilities.
Duties and responsibilities
To open the parts department in preparation for the days operations and be ready for branch opening time of 7:30 am.
- Turn on lights
- Retrieve cash till from office manager
- Open all computers
- Arrange front entrance
- Unlock doors
- To welcome and serve walk in customers
- Research require parts for counter customers
- Follow up calls on all provided quotes (prices only guaranteed for 30 days)
- Prepare parts for order and sale
- Welcome and intake over the counter service calls
- Creation of detailed, accurate service orders (SO’s)
- Age of unit & appropriate services (gas, electric, refrigeration, etc…)
- Billing of services (obtain invoice email address)
- Detailed equipment information
- Detailed notes of services required
- Accurate bill type entry
- Tag the unit for identification
- Obtain all COD information and ensure all forms are signed and completed before bringing unit back to service
*NOTE: Always use a cart to transport equipment.
- Primary to answer all incoming calls pertaining to parts, service and respond to customer inquiries in an efficient and timely manner
- Make calls to ensure customer satisfaction and to maintain and increase sales
- Back up for incoming reception calls
Back Up Shipping & Receiving
- Receive incoming parcels physically and in the system
- Unpack boxes, clean up
- Sort, bag and tag received parts
- Distribute incoming correspondence accurately and promptly
- Prepare outgoing packages for shipment; ensure wrapping is adequate for safe delivery.
- Collaborate with co-workers, supplying ship status and tracking number updates as required.
- Regularly obtain ETA’s for parts orders
- Ensure Service and Parts orders are updated in notes with approximate date of arrivals
- Purchase Order follow-up
- Call manufactures to ensure timely shipment of parts orders
- Review filing system weekly (puppy) to ensure nothing is missed or getting old
- Aid in maintaining a clean and orderly inventory
- Backup for counting of category “Go Bins”
- Create part numbers
Note: Should a manufacture or warehouse need to be created, this must be done by the inventory controller.
Maintain general cleanliness and order of the parts department and store front entrance
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.