Fine Interiorscape is seeking an enthusiastic self-starting horticultural technician to join our team servicing our ever-expanding client base here in Ottawa/Gatineau area. Come and join Ottawa’s team of professionals. This is not a seasonal job opportunity.
The Horticultural service technician will be responsible for maintaining interior and exterior accounts as per assigned routes. The technician is to use horticultural techniques such as:
• Water and fertilizing all plants as needed.
• Keeping all plants clean, trimmed and oriented to proper light.
• Being able to identify pests and diseases
• Maintaining staging and top dressing for proper presentation.
• This position involves working alone and as team servicing indoor and outdoor accounts under the directions of a supervisor.
• Having a diploma in horticulture is an asset but not required OR a minimum 3 years experience working in the field. We will provide training for the right candidate.
• This position requires a driver’s licence and reliable vehicle (Mileage compensation will be provided), a Smartphone with data plan is also required.
• The Successful candidate must be able to use scissors, pruners, hand saws, hoses and other small tools, be able to lift up to 50lbs. Must also be able to perform physical work throughout the day. Furthermore, be able to carry a watering can for extended periods.
• Computer knowledge are a benefit.
• May include additional duties as assigned by management.
• Ability to achieve Security Clearance.
• Knowledge of health and safety principles.
• Able to work occasional evenings and weekends.
Submit confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, veuillez vous rendre au centre le plus proche de chez vous, à Casselman ou Orléans, afin de parler avec un agent. Veuillez vous rendre sur notre page contact