Location: Various Locations in Ontario and Quebec
Pay Rate: $30.00/Hour, Full-Time
Job Type: Contract
Type of work: Institution/Commercial/Industrial/Residential
• Millwright license 433A
• WHMIS 2015
• Worker Health and Safety Awareness
• Working at Heights
• Aerial Work Platform
Ability to do the following:
• Installs, dismantles, repairs, reassembles, and moves machinery in factories, power plants.
• Understanding the type of materials used their properties and characteristics, as well as the necessary tools for assembly.
• Aligning and arranging individual pieces into the necessary position for assembly, using cranes and other machines to lift the heavier pieces
• Testing and troubleshooting machines once assembly and installation is completed, with the assistance of Engineers, if required
• Performing routine maintenance work on machinery
• 3 + years in mechanical assembling experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Own transportation
• Your own personal hand-tools. Standard personal protection equipment.
• French (considered an asset)
• Accommodations provided if needed for qualifying candidates
Pour postuler, veuillez vous rendre au centre le plus proche de chez vous, à Casselman ou Orléans, afin de parler avec un agent. Veuillez vous rendre sur notre page contact