We are a busy multidisciplinary children’s clinic in Orleans and are currently looking to add to our reception team. Our front desk administrative staff must be friendly and professional. They must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone who is hard-working, professional and dedicated to join our team.
Our clinic is bilingual and we will require the successful candidate to fluently speak both official languages.
We offer our administrative assistants:
– competitive salary
– supportive team
– access to a full kitchen
– access to wifi and printers
– free parking
– College degree or equivalent experience
– friendly, professional and detailed oriented
– able to multitask and work in a busy and fast-paced environment
– superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely
– love working with children and families
– excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
– bilingual language skills (French and English) is mandatory
– answer and direct phone calls in a timely manner
– write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
– organize and schedule appointments (session visits) with the admin software
– handle administrative requests and queries from clinical directors
– ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed in a timely manner
– plan meetings between therapists and clinical directors
– assist in training independent contractors and new hires
– assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and balance sheets
– develop and maintain a filing system
– update and maintain clinic’s policies and procedures
– assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers,
fax machines, printers, etc.
– order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
– organize and supervise volunteers
The position is for 12-15 hours.
3 evenings (4 to 8) and 1 possibility to add a day shift.
Pour postuler, veuillez vous rendre au centre le plus proche de chez vous, à Casselman ou Orléans, afin de parler avec un agent. Veuillez vous rendre sur notre page contact