ASP FOOD DISTRIBUTORS is seeking an experienced Warehouse Operations and Delivery Truck Driver
We are looking for an individual that is self-driven, highly effective, organized and results oriented. The company will provide the delivery vehicle but the driver is responsible for safe operation of this vehicle.
As a Delivery Truck Driver and Refrigerated Warehousing person, you will be working with many different functions within the warehouse. Packing and unpacking orders, shipping, receiving, putting away inventory and deliver refrigerated and shelf food in the Ottawa/Gatineau region and above. Must have a good knowledge of route in Ottawa-Gatineau region in all kinds of weather and road conditions. Working within tight time constraints in a fast-paced environment. Position requires good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work independently and well with a team and to follow directions.
• 1-2 years experience operating a commercial vehicle and packing warehousing
• experience with forklift, hand truck/dolly type equipment will be an asset
• Safely operating different trucks and delivering products as per supervisor and customer requirements
• The employee has to be physically able to perform all duties which pertain to the position such as lifting, carrying, climbing, pushing and pulling either by hand or dolly type equipment.
• Pre and Post delivery checkup (prepared loads or accuracy and completeness), takes the required measures to correct
• Accept returns from customer, complete appropriate paperwork and returns to warehouse.
• Complete and submit delivery documentation paperwork
• Operate forklift, hand pallet jack, electric hands truck with consistently practicing safe operating habits to load and unload vehicles
• Prepares orders for delivery including identifying, locating and securing material as per paperwork
• Builds and arranges customer orders and loads onto vehicle using safe lifting practicesPerforms other job-related duties
Key Skills / Abilities required
• Licence class DZ and/or class G
• Must have a CLEAN Driver’s Abstract
• Must have a SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Must have good knowledge of Ottawa-Gatineau region
• Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skill
• Ability to work independently and well with a team with little supervision
• Contribute to the overall success of the organization by working in a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.50 /hour
Pour postuler, veuillez vous rendre au centre le plus proche de chez vous, à Casselman ou Orléans, afin de parler avec un agent. Veuillez vous rendre sur notre page contact